MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why does everything I do turn bad. Honestly what is the point in trying, I just want to end my life.?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

Why does everything I do turn bad. Honestly what is the point in trying, I just want to end my life.?  Empty
PostSubject: Why does everything I do turn bad. Honestly what is the point in trying, I just want to end my life.?    Why does everything I do turn bad. Honestly what is the point in trying, I just want to end my life.?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 am

The last few months have been great. I finally felt grounded and happy. Last night I was out with the girls we had a great time. Yes I had a couple of drinks but I was not impaired or I would have taken a cab home. On the drive home I took my usual route but it was dark and I guess I missed the sign because half way down the road was blocked off. I was just about to turn around when out of no where the cops pull up. One was a rookie cop and he said he drove down this road a few days ago and the same thing happened to him. I did not show any sign of being intoxicated but I had a cocktail dress on so obviously they knew I had been to a club. I had to tell them I had a drink.

-------------------------------
Watches online
buy watches online
Back to top Go down

Why does everything I do turn bad. Honestly what is the point in trying, I just want to end my life.?
Page 1 of 1